domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

About me ..!!


My name is valentina santamaria but everybody calls me tinucha I'm from ojeda city originally I'm 17 years old and I study accounting at URBE I live in maracaibo in torres europa .!

I love My family . music , dancing , talking on the phone with my friends , ice cream and chocolate..!

I hate listening rock and violence

My dreams is visit the tower in paris I want to graduate from accounting , I also want to learn to speak french and english

I'd love to work in an importan company and buy a house , get married and start a family

My opinion english I love to learn new lenguages I think english is very important I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries the most difficult for me is speaking I need to practice more .

No hay comentarios: