domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

My favorite food...!!

In this lesson I describe my favorite food and diet.
I eat litle or never
ice cream, hamburguer,chocolat e , chops,onions
Sometimes and usually pasta , bread, candy , fish
Always
brocoli, beef,cheese, tomatoes, pine aplle, chiken , strawberries, yogurt
I like to eat for breakfast some of the following things: Cereal, Bread, Cheese, Pine Apple, Orange juice; For lunch like to eat: Chicken, Pasta, Tomatoes, Lettuce, sometimes Meat, Rice and Fish; and for dinner, if I am hungry I eat something out of my house or I can eat something fast in my home. I love the homemade food.
I sometimes eat pasta ,bread,candy, maybe fish and rice although I don't them like very much.I never eat onions , eggs . I don´t them like very much .I need to eat more fruit,fish,vegetabl es,meat and protein .I eat properly BUT SOOOOOMETIMES I DON'T EAT WELL!!
What is your favorite food? write a comment!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Valen!!..nice blog i like your blog very much..Why do you like fish?..I don´t like..
Vale!!!
Valeria Ramirez

walid merhi dijo...

hi valentina,im wali,i think your blog is cool.

wali248

irbren dijo...

hi valen you bloq is very special and you food is very good

Anónimo dijo...

hi i think you and me have the same diet XD but i don't like the broccoli xD