domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

My favorite celebration..!

In this lesson about my favorite celebration...
My favorite celebration of the year is Chinita's FairThis celebration is very important in Maracaibo. It is on November. it last eight days and we waiti for this celebration all year round because Marabinos enjoy with all kind of cultures and activities likeparades art exhibitions, popular dances, custom contests, sport events, bigconcerts, the orchid (orquidea) in "La plaza de toros", ignition of lights inBella vista avenue.I share with my family and my friends, it is very exciting.
what's you favorite celebration? what are you doing? write comment ...!

1 comentario:

Alexander dijo...

i like that composition because talk about maracaibo and our festivities is so interesting!!!!.....